Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Beb-Beb

This is Beb-beb, my second cat. She was also be found. I found her in the bushes on my way back from work, hiding inside a box and was crying, I guess she was abandon by her owner. I don't really get it, who was such cruel , willing to abandon such a cute little kitten, I think she was around 3-4 weeks old. I'm quite glad to found her anyway, all this while I was thinking to find a companion for Bibble, it was really hurt to see Bibble alone, especially when I'm leaving to work. After all, I think Bibble should have one companion, she has not seen other creature or human besides me, ever since she opened her eyes.
Beb-beb name was actually taken from my previous cat's name. She look very much like her . Her birthdate is actually the date when I found her. It was not hard to adopt Beb2 , except for one thing she love to bite, viciously, I almost want to abandon her , couldn't stand how annoying behaviour she had. She love to poop everywhere, that's the part that a little hard to train her.
But as she grow, she's getting better, except one bad behavior that never chance, she is extremely stubborn and naughty, she loves to climb and mess up the house. Guess what she had fall down from balcony twice, and that's 4 storeys. Amazingly she survives, apart from broken legs, but she recovers. First time she fell down, I was really freaked out, I thought I lost her forever, she just gone missing for 2 days after that fall. But God really have mercy on her, my neighbor found her at someone's doorstep. She looked so afraid , must traumatized. Back leg broken , but fully recovered a month later, it's really a miracle.
First fall doesn't teach her enough lesson to stay away from the balcony, she fell down again 2 weeks ago. this time, front leg broken. Yet, i don't see any regret from her, she still climb here and there, with broken leg.
yes Beb2 is the nastiest among 4 of my cat, also the greediest among them, when was..ever since I got Bobo and Bumblebee, she is less greedy. But she is the only one who dare to climb my dining table, when I'm having my dinner. That's Beb2.

No comments: