Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bibble

This is Bibble, my first cat I call her Bibble, she was name after Barbie's pet , the one in Fairytopia version. I was watching the animation a day after I found Bibble. Bibble was actually found fell in a drain behind my house on the 25 May last year. Didn't actually sure when she was born, so I assume her birthdate was on the day I found her. She most probably a week old when I found her that day, her eyes were not open yet. Tiny little kitten, she was dirty and cold when I picked her up from the drain, it was raining though. She was lucky that the water in the drain didn't wash her off.

It wasn't that easy to adopt Bibble for first few weeks, I have to wait up few times at night to nurse her. She wasn't so fit, must be because of dropped in the drain for quite some times, expose to water, making her cold. She was skinny and ill. I thought I almost lost her, when she was getting ill, it was quite hard to feed her too.

But after few months, I really thank God, that she was getting better and healthier everyday. Now, she is a year plus, it's quite surprise to see how she grow from ill and skinny kitten to a chubby and beautiful cat now. I must be overfeeding her :). She is very pampered and can be naughty sometimes. Well less naughty now, when she was a smaller, after recovering from sickness she was very energetic and playful kitten, guess the size she got now, slowing her movement down. But one thing that doesn't slow her down, she love to run across me when I sleep, purposely I assume, she wouldn't stop even if I stopped her.

I'm so glad to see how she grow healthy and happy now, I wonder what would happen to her if I didn't find her that day. Her presence in my life does make a lot of changes in my life. She cherishes my life, her nastiness may annoyed me sometimes, but most of the time she take my heart away.

No comments: