Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Absent

I was absent from the blog for almost 2 weeks now, not because I was busy , or my kitties have nothing interesting, it was all because of my new domain transfer pending for such a long time. I was registering a new domain name via Google Application, registration was succeed but not the transfer process, I was told it will take just few days, I was quite eager to have new domain name , supposed to be http://www.mycutetummy.com, so I wait patiently, the transfer caused my blog publishing pending, well nevermind I thought , may be I should take a few days break, as days passing by, a week , 2 weeks, I still can't view my blog via my new url, "hilang my sabar" already, I email Google few times no response :( very poor services ooohh..what exactly happen? Fade up with this I decide to switch back to http://mycatz.blogspot.com. Bye-bye my RM35 for the domain registration although not that much, but the sad thing I really eager to have 1 new domain name, but this Google not even response the transfer process. Guess I have to scout around for other domain service provider. Almost spoil my mood to blog again.

No comments: