Sunday, August 3, 2008

3 New Born Babies


1...2...3...Squeeze...Squeeze..more milk..more milk...yummy..

Bumblebee delivered at last. Early morning of 30th July, 3 cute chubby kittens were born.
All are having the same fur color yellowish ginger.
Thats make me having 8 cats in the house now.
Still no naming them yet, have no idea either they are male or female.
Next thing I should think now, how am I going to raise all these 8 cats in the house,
the other 5 have been quite mischievous.
Bibble so noisy love to munch plastic.
Beb-beb loves to climb around.
Bobo & Bumblebee love to chase around.
Bindi loves to bite cable.
macam2 hal...what kind of character the 3 baby kittens going to be.
I don think I'm going to give away, although my staff has been asking one from me.
let's see what happen in the next few months..

No comments: